The group application for the Spring 2022 opens Feb 1
Applications for new groups and change of funding status are now open. Requests for a change in funding status should be submitted through the same form and indicated as the type of group on the first page of the form. For more information about group types, please see the Group Privileges section. This form should also be used for a request to change a group's funding status.
The deadline for submission is March 15 (extended from February 28). The application can be found here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your application or the application process.
Information requested in the application includes but is not limited to:
- What is the purpose of your group?
- What makes your group unique?
- Why do you need ASA recognition?
- What sort of funding will you need, and where will it come from?
- What activities will your group hold?
- How will you recruit and retain new members?
- The proposed's group's constitution must also be submitted with a new group application